if you wanna see someone get really angry keep insisting that australia and new zealand are basically the same place to a new zealander
Don’t fuckin start bro
Oh man, shit’s about to go down, yo.
But no, for serious, don’t confuse New Zealand and Australia. New Zealand has cute kiwi birds, beautiful countryside, the Lord of the Rings, and the nicest people in the entire world. Australia has giant snakes that eat entire crocodiles.
(Although some of my favorite people in the world do live in Australia. So, like, it’s only 99% awful and evil and horridly hot and full of poisonous creatures. The other 1% is quite lovely.)