Recently moved from the bottom of the earth to Middle Earth. Living the dream, working at one of the most amazing places on earth, and making sure every day is experienced to the fullest!
I camped out last night starting at 5pm and managed to get B wristband for Hall H (thanks to some of my friends for helping with that!) so we had some great seats for The Hobbit panel! Amazing!!! And I also scored an autograph session with the cast, so it was Graham McTavish, Andy Serkis, Elijah Wood, Benedict Cumface, Evangeline Lilly, Gate Blanchet, Orlando Bloom, Luke Evans, and Lee Pace! The signing was actually not great, bout that was Warner Bros’ fault. And now waiting for the Marvel panel.
tonights bdsm safe word is “superwholock” because thats the best moodkiller i can think of
i made this post two days ago late at night when i was tired as shit and ive gotten at least 10 death threats, 13 messages threatening to dox me, and 5 telling me that im “a piece of shit user who needs to stick a dragon dildo up their ass while shoving a cock down my throat” and i still love this post
Just in case people wonder why I avoid certain fandoms at all costs………
psa for anyone who follows me: i am off on holiday, and will be traveling for the next six weeks through asia and then the united states (and comic con)! likely won’t be on tumblr often, but if you live in asia, the usa, or if you’re going to sdcc and want to meet up, shoot me a message.
anyway who wants to hear the Cool Jewish Hermione theories i came up with when i was nine
- mr and mrs granger began to suspect something was…strange about their beloved toddler when her play-doh creations started moving of their own accord
- at age five, hermione was playing with the hanukkah candles before they were lit. they stayed alight for eight days. and the rest of december. mr granger eventually had to flush them down the toilet because they wouldn’t go out.
- she had her bat mitzvah the summer between 2nd and 3rd year. her temple friends were very amused at the way her red-haired boarding school friend kept poking at his borrowed yarmulke and wondering aloud where the teeth were. HERMIONE DIDN’T STRAIGHTEN HER HAIR FOR THE PARTY ~*~
- she got homesick really bad in her 1st year, the house elves heard and started sending up a basket of challah every shabbat and made some WICKED french toast with the leftovers. don’t even get me STARTED on how good they are with kosher foods.
- hermione prefers lighting candles with matches instead of her wand, but whenever she’s home for shabbat, her mom INSISTS that she shows the neighbors the “nice magic trick she learned at boarding school” and she’s like “mother PLEASE there are LAWS” but little rachel ackerman who lives next door, her play-doh golems look a little familiar to hermione so she agrees, but just this ONCE MOTHER
NO BUT I NEED THIS.
I met untitledbychoice in an airport while waiting for a flight to Israel, and we literally spent most of the 11 hour flight discussing our head-canon of Jewish!Snape. (It’s the nose!) I will for ever and ever fully believe that Severus Snape was Jewish, the end.